Saturday, June 16, 2012

Impromtu Photo Shoot


We had access to a nice camera over the weekend. When that happens I try to get the family up and dressed so we can get some nice shots of the kids. This weekend I was not up for it so we mostly got some pictures of Audrey because she happened to be dressed the cutest at the time I decided to do something about it. She is looking very pensive in this shot. So cute!!
 
  
Marc calls this the "jealousy shot". It makes me chuckle






Too cute for words

1 comment:

Kristie Larsen said...

your mother is NOT the only one who reads your blog! pshh!! So keep on posting! your kiddos are so so adorable, and smart! Whew, that trumans going to be a genius (as if hes not already ; )
hope all is well.
love to you and your sweet family!
k